Volume 11, Issue 3
You can download the notebooks in this issue of The Mathematica Journal as a .zip file.
Once you have unzipped the file, you will have a directory that includes the following notebooks.
- TMJv11i3-contents.nb—Table of Contents
- superhamilton.nb—Beyond Sudoku by Ed Pegg Jr
- Jonassen.nb—A Mathematica Implementation of Nonlinear Dynamical Systems Theory via the Spider Algorithm and Finding Critical
Zeros of High-Degree Polynomials by T. M. Jonassen
- Kelly.nb—Evaluation of Financial Options Using Radial Basis Functions in Mathematica by Michael Kelly
- Keranen.nb—Combinatorics on Words by Veikko Keränen
- Khemka.nb—Exploratory Toolkit for Evolutionary and Swarm-Based Optimization by Namrata Khemka and Christian Jacob
- Kivela.nb—On the Visualization of Riemann Surfaces by Simo Kivelä
- Saunders.nb—Surface Logic by Andrew Saunders and Amie Nulman
- Sutner.nb—Divisibility and State Complexity by Klaus Sutner