Volume 8, Issue 3
You can download the notebooks and packages in this issue of The Mathematica
Journal as a .zip file.
Download .zip file.
Once you have unzipped the file, you will have a directory that includes the
- TMJv8i3-contents.nb -- Table of Contents
- Leibniz.nb--Leibniz: Implementing a Drag-and-Drop
Calculator by Joe Gregg
- QTS.nb--Quantum Turing Machine Simulator by Joachim Hertel
- qts.zip--Supplement for Hertel article
- Quaternions.nb--Real Quaternions and Rotations by Robert
Piziak and Danny W. Turner
- ProbabilitySeries.nb--Orthogonal Series Representation of
Probability Density and Distribution Functions by J. Todd Reinking
- ProbabilitySeries.m--Supplement for Reinking article
- figure1.m--Supplement for Reinking article
- figure2.m--Supplement for Reinking article
- simp_leg.m--Supplement for Reinking article
- RiemannIIc.nb--Trott's Corner by Michael Trott
- InOut8-3.nb--In and Out by Paul Abbott
- Tricks8-3.nb--Tricks of the Trade by Paul Abbott
- Uncertainty.nb-- Editor's Pick: Limits, Uncertainty, and
Randomness by Flip Phillips
Text sections of The Journal (letters, news, etc.) are not included
in the download.
Copyright © 2002 Wolfram Media, Inc. All rights reserved.