Volume 11, Issue 2
You can download the notebooks in this issue of The Mathematica
Journal as a .zip file.
Once you have unzipped the file, you will have a directory that includes the
- TMJv11i2-contents.nb—Table of Contents
- Corner11-2.nb—Constructing Crossword Arrays Faster by Michael Trott
- CrossingNumberGraphs.nb—Crossing Number Graphs by Ed Pegg Jr and Geoffrey Exoo
- Editors.nb—Editors Introduction by Yves Papegay
- Abbott.nb—On the Perimeter of an Ellipse by Paul Abbott
- Barrere.nb—An Algorithmic Approach to Manifolds by Rémi Barrère
- EisenbergPark.nb—Visualizing Complex Functions with the Presentations Application by Murray Eisenberg and David J. M. Park, Jr.
- Erdos.nb—Substitutions and Replacements in Mechanism Prototyping by Gábor Erdos
- Hertel.nb—Computing the Uncomputable Rado Sigma Function by Joachim Hertel
- Johannesen.nb—The Buffon Needle Problem Revisited in a Pedagogical Perspective by Ivar G. Johannesen